20 June 2024

Is the BBC biased?

Does the BBC seem to have institutional bias? I was wondering if the BBC's seeming anti-Israel bias would show in their coverage of the current Israel-Hamas War and I noticed that despite the BBC's attempts to be balanced, the BBC tried by showing only a bit on the Hamas atrocities and hostage taking, the BBC simply cannot shake off what seems to be their institutional anti-semitism. It continues to mainly focus on the Palestinian civilians while giving lip service to the Hamas terror.

This was written in November 2023. I didn't put it up as I wanted to monitor the coverage further. BBC's coverage seems slanted. In any case, most media corporations have institutional bias of their own kind. I think this would be that of the BBC, at least, it seems so.

No comments: