06 September 2005











Personal Favourites Part III

Front Line Assembly - Civilization
Front Line Assembly - Epitaph
Clan of Xymox - The Best of Clan of Xymox

I have heard and shelved quite a number of releases after I got them. These ones survived. They are delightful soundtracks for a decaying metropolis. At least, in my imagination, they are. I could just watch people going about their business. Watching the world go by...

In time to come, I will be creating a list of what I would term as robotic music along the lines of Kraftwerk. 'We are the Robots'...

2 comments:

Shinta said...

I saw Kraftwerk live last year and it was my introduction to them. They were awesome.

Thanks for visiting my blog. You're my first reader from Singapore! I used to live there for a year. :)

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Kraftwerk live! You are so fortunate! I am envious! I have heard that these 'robots' do put on a stupendous live concert.

You used to live in Singapore? Wow! Were you working here?