26 October 2005

Drawing Requests

I will draw if I am interested in the subject matter. I don't draw portraits, caricatures, pictures of your babies, your boyfriend or girlfriend, your children and pets. I don't do design either.

I will draw AFVs, aircraft, landscapes, scenery, demons, dragons, historical figures, buildings and more!

Do drop me email or a comment if you want to see me draw something.


"You’ve got this strange effect on me
And I like it
You’ve got this strange effect on me
And I like it
You make my world in white
You make my darkness bright, oh yes
You’ve got this strange effect on me
And I like it, and I like it"
'This strange effect' Hooverphonic

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, I would really love to see your vision of Singapore in the year 3005... :)

Merv Kwok said...

a flying monkey!






dont ask.

Anonymous said...

your fav band/artiste/musicians?
thank you

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hi Edric, I am somewhat disinclined to when it comes to Singaporean themes as I guess they don't inspire me in any way. It is not because I dislike Singapore or anything but it is just that I have other deeper and stronger interests elsewhere. In terms of interest, Singapore ranks right next to a footstool.. However, I did think of an imaginery landscape of Singapore and I will do a skyline of sorts later. Yes, I will do a Singapore 3005. Okay, maybe not that far in the future. It will take me a few weeks.

Merv, I have an image of a monkey riding on a bicycle tied with many balloons in my mind. I wonder where did I see that picture. I will try to do one but it will take a bit. A few weeks to months if you don't mind. Heheheh.

Anonymous, I tried doing an ink piece on the Clan of Xymox but it did not turn out well. Unless I do a stylised piece, I would have to settle for a realistic pencil or ink sketch and that would be time-consuming and difficult. I may be looking to do one on Front Line Assembly as I have a few photo references of them in a performance.

Merv Kwok said...

aww... well if u do, that'll be cool haha. dont make it scary ar! wizard of oz kinda stuff not cool lolz

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Wizard of Oz stuff? I don't get you?

Scary monkeys? How? Hehehe. I think you lost me? May, if I draw the pink one you mentioned in your blog? Now, that would be scary. Heheheh.

Unknown said...

WOW!! You post so many cool stuffs since my last vist!! These drawings are amazing!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hehehe. Well, I have posts scheduled for the next 30+ days, Alina.

And I have a lot more drawings to upload too.

Thanks Alina.

You are very prolific too! And I like your sketches at the museum.

Do you sketch castles and knights?