I love the golden warmth you've achieved with the colors...and as always, the linework is excellent. I also really like the two illos above..."Wild Coast" looks very remote but welcoming, and the "Watchman" has a cool perspective.
It’s always interesting to come across older blog archives like this. Looking through posts from the mid-2000s is a good reminder of how different the web was back then, especially when it comes to personal writing and discussions around games and other hobbies.
I still enjoy keeping up with longer-form game writing today, particularly strategy game reviews and analysis on StrategyHub.
10 comments:
the first still life i've seen from you... well done!
happy new year, Chuang Shyue Chou!
this is beautifully rendered! nice job, gorgeous colour and grat idea!!! Happy New Year!
Love the bright colors... Looks like a happy place to be.
Nicely done.
Looks like a great time was had! Love this. Well done.
Love the colors on this. great job.
I love the golden warmth you've achieved with the colors...and as always, the linework is excellent. I also really like the two illos above..."Wild Coast" looks very remote but welcoming, and the "Watchman" has a cool perspective.
Vfm4, thanks! It's actually completely made up. However, I am sure everyone has done enough still-life to make things up.
Thanks Carla. I was aiming for warmth with sepia, yellow and warm hues. Still learning and trying out.
Thank you Tony.
Thanks Holly.
Christian, thank you. I had fun drawing it too. I drew it while lying in bed with a book.
Valgalart, happy new year! Thanks!
Agree the warmth is luring as is the flavour those bottles must hold!
It’s always interesting to come across older blog archives like this. Looking through posts from the mid-2000s is a good reminder of how different the web was back then, especially when it comes to personal writing and discussions around games and other hobbies.
I still enjoy keeping up with longer-form game writing today, particularly strategy game reviews and analysis on StrategyHub.
Post a Comment