02 March 2009

Gaming session on Sunday evening


We played German boardgames on Sunday. We played two games of 'The Bridges of Shangri-La' followed by two games of 'Attika'.



James emerged victorious in both games of 'Attika', the first through finishing all his buildings first, and the second through connecting two shrines. Well done!



Chew Ming pipped me in the second game of 'The Bridges of Shangri-La' by a single master. I can't remember if James or Chew Ming won the first. I thought it was James.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nay, James lost both games of Bridges. Chew Meng won the last game of Bridges.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

He beat me by a point for the second. He won the first too? Wow!

I was last in the first game.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I need to get the photos up. Localhost link.