29 October 2012

SimCity Social

That's it. Enough of Simcity Social. I will stop playing at this point. Enough. For those who want to know how to progress fast in population and building, let me offer some tips. I don't use bots, scripts, cheating programmes or buy diamonds. I think the cheating programmes are probably infected with trojans and viruses.

 Here is what I do:



1. First, go to the SimCity Social app page.

https://www.facebook.com/simcitysocial?fref=ts

On most posts, ask people to 'add you'. You need about 250-300 people.

2. Click on those free energy and giveaway links daily. Lots of those.

3. Ask those friends you added daily for energy. Daily.

4. Play daily. You need to collect at least more than 10 times a day. There is no short cut.

5. Use fame to buy Convenience Stores, Mocktail Bars. Upgrade them to 1 star. Use f

6. Visit your neighbours daily for energy and have some as enemies and some as friends. Raise the levels to maximum. I get 91% drop chance for items when I visit them.

7. For maximum population, build observatories using Fame. Don't build Gaia's Gardens and such. I built too many and wasted space.

8. I did finish a lot of missions/tasks, missions/tasks add xp. These allow you to level almost daily. I level daily and a lot of cash and energy come from there. I don't really like the tasks and I do leave a lot of them for later.

9. Ask your fellow players daily for land permits. You should have 80 at all times.

10. Expensive buildings like office towers and hotels are not worth the returns.

11. Cheap buildings like diners, toy factories, etc are not worth the energy. You need them when you start. The best ones are the convenience stores and mocktail bars.

Okay, that's it. I hope this helps. I won't be playing anymore.

No comments: