24 June 2019

I tried a few more games yesterday. I had tried 16bit Trader some time ago. This time, I went a little bit further and I think I figured the game out. It involves doing quests to supplement income. It is hard to trade without quests as travel is extremely costly.

I also tried Killing Floor 2, it is not bad at all. It runs on the Unreal Engine. Unlike other games, this doesn't give me any headaches. I tried the Berserker, the Gunslinger and finally the Commando. I managed to get through four waves with the Commando only to meet my demise at the Boss.

I tried Airmech Wastelands which is a RPG-ish implementation of the basic Airmech. Slick, evocative but.. it feels a bit like a cash grab despite the amount of great work put in. I hear Front Line Assembly music in the background. Very nice.

I tried more of Battlevoid Harbinger. Good game. I think I have pretty much exhausted it. Time to move on. Recommended.

I went to take a look at Torchlight II again. No, I don't like it.

I also took a quite look at Void Destroyer. Five sets of tutorials. It looks involving.





No comments: