03 May 2020

Warframe



I was telling Kun Rong earlier about trying out Warframe for the first time last night. I installed Warframe a few years ago. It was a 2013 release. I only played it for the first time last night. Warframe is about warframes, another word for powersuits. It has been constantly updated. When I looked at the graphics, I was blown away from first impressions. I gather this would be rather commonplace these days. In any case, environmental design has come a long way. I played it once last night and finished the introduction and one mission. I find that I can play this without getting nauseous which is great. However, the third person shooter perspective is exhausting. It feels like Guild Wars 2 and Dauntless in that aspect. I think I will stop at this point.

It is a good game from first impressions, no doubt about that. However, it is exhausting. I don't like leaping off walls like parkour or something to that effect and trying to get up higher levels. I had seen that in Titanfall. It is a good game but just not for me.

No comments: