13 June 2012

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters

I never did have the manual dexterity, skill and reflexes for some games even when I was a child. RTS games are okay for me though. Now, at this age, I am slower than before.

I was playing Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, a FPS game, last night for the first time. It was brutal. I was slaughtered. The closed terrain was actually very open in that in each room in the Close Quarter maps, there were many means of entering it. It is very hard to secure a position or hide somewhere and snipe with your back to the wall. 

The maps were a flurry of movement throughout, gorgeous level designs and all.

I find that I would have to learn the map layout to have a chance at all. In the old Metro map, I am now fairly proficient in it and would know where to hide and shoot to stand a chance.

No comments: