29 April 2014

Objectives in Battlefield 4


I recognise that I can spend far too much time on Battlefield 4 with little in return because of my tenacity in attempting to achieve what I can't do well. It is within the realm of possibility that much time can be wasted.

I shall set realisable objectives in Battlefield 4. I shall also deign not to spend too much time on them.

The first immediate goal would be to visit every single map in the game and every single expansion. In other words, I would experience the virtual world created in.

My next goal would be to look at the single player campaign and see if it were worth venturing into. If not, I would then continue with Operation Metro until I tire of the game. I shall have to limit the number of games played.

Upon finishing those, I would abandon Battlefield 4.

No comments: