02 September 2007

Comments on the Army Open House 2007

Army Open House 2007. This is my first visit. My observations:

Plus points:

Excellent transportation.
Splendid organisation of the event.

Negative points:

Ugly Singaporeans
Greedy Singaporeans

Oh well. What can one say. What do I hope to see in next year's Army Open? The V200 (a vehicle which was unique and manufactured only for Singapore) and AMX-10P armoured personal carriers, RBS-70, Mistals and Super Pumas helicopters. Well, one can hope.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

hmm pictures?

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Alicia, I will be putting them up soon.

Anonymous said...

V200 is not unique to Singapore, in the same sense that M16S1 isn't. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Gage_Commando

Hmm, air defence is, strictly speaking, under the Air Force. Besides, it's a sensitive area so I doubt we'll see any of these systems in open houses.