20 September 2007

Tag

Since Anne nicely asked, I will do this tagging thing for once. Heheh. It's really not my thing.


Four jobs I have held in my life:

1. IT Analyst/Senior IT Analyst
2. Producer/Technical Producer
3. Project manager
4. Business manager and fire safety manager


Four places I have lived:

1. Singapore
2. Northern California
3. West Yorkshire


Four countries I've had a vacation in:

1. Italy
2. France
3. Germany
4. UK


Four favourite food:

1. Steak
2. Pasta
3. Ice-cream
4. Potato chips


Four places I rather be right now:

1. The Great Outdoors
2. Home
3. At a bookstore
4. At a cafe


Four friends I am going to tag:

1. No one as I am not into this tagging business and I won't subject others to it. Heh.

1 comment:

lucid247 said...

Awww...so nice of you to indulge me.

*hugs*