23 March 2010

The end comes early

A fortnight ago, I was looking at an obscure blog belonging to someone who I used to know. From the erratic entries, a thought came to mind. I thought that this disturbed person would eventually commit suicide. When? I would not know. I did want to bounce the thought off someone who also knew this person but I forgot about it completely until two days back when an old friend called from England. He had also read the occasional entries in the blog and he had independently without my raising of the issue said that this person would likely commit suicide. My old friend also said that there was cause based on circumstances and a series of studies.

Given the person's mental and physical state, I had also wondered about the person's life expectancy previously. It would not be long anyhow.

No comments: