17 July 2017

I have enjoyed playing the Necromancer in Diablo 3 tremendously. I have basically hit a plateau, a peak if you may. I had played alone and accumulated all the powers and items needed. I had thought it out before the release of the Necromancer and worked towards my plan accordingly. Now that the plan had reached fruition and my objectives met, it is time to move to another game

My four builds are at:

Inarius set build - GR65
Rathma set build - GR60
Pestilence set build - GR60
Trag'Oul set build - GR55

I can push the Inarius set build to GR66 or GR67 probably but that is basically the limit for me. I have tried the Trag'Oul set build in a bloodstorm configuration, however, that would require a player of a greater skill to utilise it effectively like Wilfrid or Wilson.

I have realised that Diablo 3 is basically a game about the application of burst peak damage at the 'elites' and 'bosses' at the right moment while avoiding 'trash mobs', and much of it depends on cooldown reduction. That sums up the endgame. That requires good timing, careful choice of engagement, manual dexterity in missile and meleƩ avoidance.

To push any further, I would probably need to accumulate ancient items (of which more than half my items are) and augment them. That would be expensive in game resources and time-consuming.

To date, I have all the classes levelled to level 70, Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Demon Hunter, Crusader, Monk, Necromancer. I have all the sets of all the classes and have viable builds for all the classes. GR50-GR70. I have extracted every single power from all the classes in the game.

I will complete the campaign game for a second time because I had more or less forgotten the story aspect of the game, it is like a new game to me and that should take twos hours or so, then I move on. Whee!

Hopefully, there will be a new expansion for Diablo 3 but probably not.

No comments: