27 July 2017

I was trying Season 11 in Diablo 3 with Wilson, Wilfrid and Shawn. I had thought that I might be able to get the stash tab in the Season objectives.

I have been looking carefully at one of the easier conquests to do to get the stash tab.It's pretty stressful. It's not as easy as I thought, it has to be a rolling, continuous grind for gold, with the gold counter flashing.

Looking at the list of conquests and how it is within the realm of possibility with my skill level, I am concluding that I don't have the skill to pull it off after all.

I also calculated the time needed. I will probably cut my losses and run.


Conquests

Avarice/Avaritia – Complete a 50,000,000 gold streak while outside of The Vault and The Inner Sanctum.

Speed Demon/Need For Speed – Complete a Nephalem Rift at max level on Torment X within 2 minutes.

Boss Mode/Worlds Apart – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X within 20 minutes of the start of the game.

Divinity/Lionhearted – Reach Greater Rift Level 75 Solo.

Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets – Master 8 of the following Set Dungeons.

No comments: