01 December 2008

Another annoying sales call from Standard Chartered Bank

I received a call from the representatives of Standard Chartered Bank this morning. It was yet another sales call. Credit line or credit card. Doh.

I must have received over ten calls from the representatives of Standard Chartered Bank this year. I had told them to remove my name from their list. And they did not propagate my request to the many promotional companies representing them. So, the harassing calls persist. 

Company after company representing Standard Chartered Bank called. 

The call this morning was one too many. I requested to speak to manager and I asked him to get my name removed and also asked him to convey my request back to Standard Chartered Bank. Will this work?

I suspect not. It hadn't work previously. 

No comments: