14 June 2007

State of Progress: Tribal Wars, World 5


I managed to seize a village from Eyuphan this evening, raising my standings to second within the tribe.

Within the continent, I am now ranked fifth. Strangely enough, the best player on the continent and in the tribe, Kenshin85, is Singaporean! Yay! From our game interaction, I gather that he is a nice person.


And I am now at 212, 710 points.


Eyuphan, an enemy who I have had two previous clashes with, has been totally destroyed. He had come off well twice earlier. When he was strong, he was arrogant and full of threats.

When I came to be destroying him this week, he kept sending me mail asking 'Why?' And he also sent a 'fuck you' mail. Anyhow, despite his desperate last ditch defences and attacks, I took his last village, condemning him to a re-start if he so chooses.

Well deserved! Good riddance!

No comments: