13 March 2008

Fighting In Built-Up Areas (FIBUA)

I played 'Frontlines' last night and it was great. There was a sniper on the fifth of a building. I didn't know how he got up there. I called on cluster munitions to be delivered there and he died miserably. Most of my kills last night were mostly through tank gun, IFV automatic cannon and the assault rifle. I didn't get anyone with the grenade launcher or calling precision strikes. I also remembered to trigger flares whenever my vehicle was locked by a missile. 13:8 and 3:10. I also focused a lot on capturing points, especially in the second game.

The setting was in a ruined Russian city. Wonderful atmosphere though the city felt more American than Russian

I avoided the solar farm map because it was one for aircraft and helicopter gunships.

No comments: