06 March 2008

Frontlines: Fuel of War

It's ALL Wilson's fault! There, I have said it. The truth is out. Heheheheheh. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the intensity of this game. It's running on the Unreal Engine 3.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of cheating on 'Frontlines: Fuel of War' whereas I have wondered about some out of this world shots made in games like 'Battlefield 2', 'Counterstrike', 'Battlefield 1942' and more. It is only a matter of time before some idiot employ auto-aiming bots. In the meanwhile, the game is a joy. It's great fun! Last night, I was doing badly in an incompetent team initially. No one else was making kills except me. Later, I joined another server and was able to rack up kills in an IFV with automatic cannon. I tried the sniper too. I also used the rocket which was excellent as I was able to guide the missile into vehicles and players! Two pistol kills, one chain gun kill from a chopper, a couple of sniper kills, numerous automatic cannon kills from an IFV, some assault rifle kills! Yes!

My online moniker is 'Marlboro'. I'll be online on one of the Kaos servers this evening. Feel free to join me.

No comments: