05 January 2008

Troubleshooter

It seems like I am born to be a perennial troubleshooter. When there are fires to be put out, they get me.

Right now, I'm settling an accident thingie. Van hit some car or the other way round. No details at all. It happened a bit ago but no one told me till half an hour ago! Now, they want me to assist and I shall have to utilise my 'powerful mind-reading ability' again.

Oh well. I have a few days left before the deadline set by the other party's lawyers. Let's see what I can do.

I am usually called in to fight fires. Settle ugly incidents or businesses when it is sometimes far too late to resolve. Heh. In many previous jobs, I dealt with emergencies too.

3 comments:

BlackRX said...

Shyue Chou, the Mediator/Investigator?

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

No, just the person left holding the pieces.

Just the person cleaning up as usual.

Anonymous said...

Like Potty Mouths? Sigh, I understand your plight, Captain Chuang! The Planet needs a PR man like you, Duncan Idaho!