13 March 2006

My pre-ordered wargames arrived

Like many wargamers, I have pre-ordered games on the P500 list from GMT Games as well as other wargames companies. The following games arrived recently:

Flying Colours: Fleet Actions in the Age of Sail
Designer: Mike Nagel
Developer: John Alsen


Twilight Struggle: The Cold War 1945-1989
Designers: Ananda Gupta and Jason Matthews

I have ordered and received many wargames from GMT Games previously and I would not hesitate to encourage other wargamers to assist the tiny wargaming industry by pre-ordering. The wargames industry is a small cottage industry and has recently seen a small revival. The keyword is 'small'.

I will put up a list of what games I have on pre-order later in the week.

It's been a while since I gamed. I will be playing again soon. I just need to summon the energy...

No comments: