28 March 2006

VNV Nation News

Surprisingly, VNV Nation is going to be doing the soundtrack for 'Gene Generation' (The Underworld of Gene Hacking? Err...), a low budget SF film with Singaporean direction, I think. I am not sure if the film is worth watching. I will probably give it a miss. I don't know. However, I will definitely be interested in the soundtrack.

The director is one Pearry Reginald Teo. And from his mySpace entry, he likes Covenant, VNV Nation, Depeche Mode, Sisters of Mercy, Wolfsheim, The Cruxshadows and so forth. This can't be bad. And his taste in films is excellent. 'City of Lost Children', 'Brazil', 'Fight Club', 'Blade Runner'. This bodes well. Maybe, I will bother with 'Gene Generation' after all...

On another note, there are two releases slated from VNV Nation, 'Homeward' and 'Reformation'. That is great news!

No comments: