06 December 2006

Raffles Place

I am seldom in town during office hours. These are images I took with my mobile during one of the rare occasions earlier this year when I had some banking matters to attend to.

Lunchtime. The corporate wage slaves are rushing for their subsistence. 'Food! Food!' they clamoured!

It's raining and the slaves are a-toiling...


From the lyrics of Snog's 'Corporate Slave'...

"The winds will blow
The profits go down
I'm out of work
My daughter will drown
There's stress in my heart
Blood on your hands
Pushing uphill against the company man"


More lyrics from Snog's 'Corporate Slave'...

"Well I'm just a hard working corporate slave
My mind should hate what my body does crave"



There they are, marching to the rhythm of profits....


"Well im just a humble corporate slave
Driving myself into a corporate grave"




"Its raining in corporate heaven
All the coffers are a singing"

No comments: