05 July 2008

Saturday

I was at Borders earlier this afternoon and I didn't manage to find the volumes I was looking for. Soon afterwards, I was at Paradigm Infinitium later. Zaki mistook me for Grey. I told him that I might have to grow a moustache now! I bought two Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay items, ' Lure of the Liche Lord' and the 'character folio'. I also bought the Warhammer 40,000 short story collection 'Planetkill' and a Warhammer fantasy novel 'Curse of the Necrarch' for Wei Yi and myself. Zaki was strange. I was looking through the shop's Black Library catalogue for novels that I might have missed when he quickly took it away and hid it! Heheh. Funny guy. I was at HMV later and I got the Human League 'Live at the Dome' concert DVD, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's 'Architecture & Morality and more' concert DVD and CDs.

Later, I tried the mocha frappé at McCafé. Yuck. Horrid horrid frappuccino. Never again. I watched 'The Bank Job' after. Splendid film. Then, it was an excellent dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, a Chinese casual diner. Good food. I enjoyed it.

No comments: