29 July 2006

Images!

I will be posting a lot of images of armoured vehicles and aircraft from the Imperial War Museum at Duxford, the Imperial War Museum at London, the Tank Museum at Bovington.

I will also be posting images of arms and armour from the Royal Armouries at Leeds, British Museum and a few other sources.

I love sketching nature. There will be a series on trees and other images of the wilderness. There will also images of the famous Yu Rock Garden in Shanghai.

I will also be publishing my doodles and sketches.

Oh yes, because of my interest in architecture, there will also be images of various building types from Shanghai, Singapore, London, Cambridge, Oxford and so forth.

Lastly, all images here are for sharing. Make of what you will. Feel free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you really enjoy your tour.

d;-)

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I did! It was GREAT fun!

Johnnynorms said...

Imperial War Museum - that's a great museum!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Johnnynorms, yes, you are right, it's great.

The Imperial War Museum is excellent in its examination of war. Complete. It shows the human and even animal aspects of it, not merely guns and planes.

And of course the Holocaust.