07 December 2006

Surface Impressions

After finishing Dungeon Siege 2, I was looking for more games in a similar vein to Titan Quest and Dungeon Siege 2. I looked up some older titles that I had somehow missed along the way.


'Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader' appears to have an interesting premise, being that of an accidental demonic summoning in an alternate world to that of the Third Crusade.

The use of Barcelona as a backdrop is intriguing. However, the interface and combat appears to be clumsy. I wonder how playable this is. I will have to see.


The interface and graphics of this one feels primitive. The premise of a lost brother? Hmmm... I will look into it further.



This is a game with Chinese mythology, kung fu elements and more. Again, the implementation appears crude and uninspiring. I walked around the 'town' and talked to the townsfolk. The dialogue system is unwieldy and primitive. Combat? Barely any better. What gives?

No comments: