13 January 2007

A fine Saturday

I was at Borders last night when I picked up the new Apoptygma Berzerk release 'The Black EP'. Hmm.. A bunch of remixed Apoptygma Berzerk tracks, some previously released, some apparently new. I'm not expecting great things. Anyway, I will try to keep an open mind when I listen to this. The new APB album of cover versions , 'Sonic Diary', will probably be interesting. The first single is apparently Kim Wilde's old classic 'Cambodia'. As much as I like Kim Wilde, I can't imagine Stephan Groth singing 'Cambodia'. What has happened to this Norwegian band? It was once a terrific band.

Books are at 40% off with a coupon at Borders over this weekend and the next weekend.

I have a dentist appointment after work today. It looks like I will be missing Ken's Singapore Opening Gaming (SOG) session yet again. Pity. It's been a while since I was at one of the gaming sessions.

I will probably meet up with Wilson at Vivocity today. From the looks of it, with the overcast skies and ominous and angry, low-hanging, grey clouds, it will rain throughout the day. It will make travelling an interesting proposition.

No comments: