14 January 2007

Images of Tanks, Aircraft and more

If you have been a faithful follower of the postings of the images of the tanks here, I have almost exhausted all the Second World War tank images taken
in 2006. I will be posting images of Postwar tanks including the
T-72, Chieftain, Leopard I and more. There is be a blog entry which collects all the links soon.

After which, there will be postings of aircraft. Much later, I will post images of the same tanks taken in 1996.

Images of London, Cambridge, Oxford will follow later. You may ask why I am not using one of those image collation websites for this? Well, there are some reasons, and the main one is that of a daily commentary in manageable amounts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you ask Emperor Loh to post some pictures of donuts here? AK.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Good morning Friend Kuo!

AK says:
hello SIR

AK says:
did you get my good thoughts from afar?

AK says:
did you get my latest comment on your blog?

AK says:
DID YAH? DID YAH?

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Your latest comment? I have not read it.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Okay, I have just read it. You are teasing Emperor Loh.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
You know, when he finds out, he is going to smite you.

AK says:
i'm back

AK says:
smite? is he a cleric?

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
You were sobbing after he spanked you?

AK says:
i'm not undead, so his turn undead won't work against me.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
But you are dead. Don't you remember? You died in the air crash on your way to Australia.

AK says:
you're not understanding me

AK says:
your goading won't work

AK says:
i'm reformed. i'm showering you with good thoughts so you can change to a better salesman.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Woo! Transform not merely into a salesman, a better salesman at that!

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
You gotta teach me the fundamentals of sales, O'Dead One.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Your slave at your previous workplace told me that you used torture.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
How are you going to account for this atrocity?

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Not only were you a torturer, you were a slavemaster too!