25 January 2006

Adventures in the Virtual World

WOO HOO! What a game! What fun! Battlefield 2. Incredible excitment. Two nights ago, when the game started, I jumped into an APC (Vodnik) and started driving towards the enemy flags, bypassing every single flag, reaching the enemy base camp. At the base camp, I manned the heavy machine gun on the APC and proceeded to gun down enemy troops, killing about four. Then, an enemy special forces guy came and planted C4 on my vehicle, at which point, I jumped out and shot him down with my trusty G3 assault rifle. After which, I was gunned down.

Last night, when the game started again, I took a LAV-25 and drove for the enemy base camp. Together with an M1A1 and another LAV-25, we rove outside their camp, shooting down droves of enemy troopers that attempted to leave camp. I managed to get four through long range fire with my 25mm autocannon before falling prey to a predatory helicopter gunship!

WOO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

telnet://dune.servint.com 6789

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Why? Thank you Brian!

hujan_batu said...

So that's how you got your assault badges...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Not really. Those assault badges came a lot earlier, when Dillon, you and I were playing at Orchard Cineleisure. That was when I got more than three badges.

Since then, I have only gotten the MEC ribbon and one other.

I have been playing with Support a lot more. PKM and ammo-giving...

Will said...

the great chuang shall smit them with his lightning bolts a.k.a tank rounds!!!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I wish I could command lightning bolts like you can, O'Great Loh, Father of the Gods...

Heheheheheh. However, I'm but a mere mortal. I can only wield the G3 assault rifle and hope to shoot Brian.

I maintained a 1:1 ratio or better last night! I started with a 6:2 and sadly, I spoilt it later that night (when I got a lot of sudden lag) and ended with a 0:4.

Highly satisfying. My K/D ratio has moved to 0.41 from 0.39. Perhaps, one day, I can undo the damage and return to 1.0.