01 January 2006

New compilation

I decided to compile the CD singles that I bought over last year. * My first compilation of 2006!

1. I hate to be in Love – Wave in Head
2. In my Mind – Z Prochek
3. In this together – Apoptygma Berzerk
4. Clear Vision – Dubok
5. Breed to Death – Dismantled
6. Ground (Darker Version) – Assemblage 23
7. Perfect Body – Spetsnaz
8. Turn Me on (Rename Vocal Club Mix) – De/Vision
9. Sugar (Jagz Kooner Remix) – Ladytron
10. Suffer well – Depeche Mode
11. X-Rated (Dark Club Remix) – Psyche
12. Krafty (Andy Green Remix) – New Order
13. Exterminate Annihilate Destroy (Reclubbed) – Rotersand
14. Just let go – Fischerspooner
15. Plastic World (Kakan Lidbo Remix) – Colony 5
16. Destroy Everything you touch – Ladytron
17. A Pain that I’m used to – Depeche Mode

*Of course, I do not have the two Depeche Mode singles and the one Ladytron single. Grr...

No comments: