28 January 2006

Cute Fuzzy Octopi

Wilson is a monster. In two days, he has a score of 590! He's got a Silver Star and three other badges!

Wilson's statistics

Brian's statistics

My statistics

I played for a short while last night and got a dismal K/D ratio of 2:5. I was slow on the draw. After I woke up (after 5 deaths in a row), I went on to score 2 kills. I have managed to improve my K/D ratio to 0.42. I would love to improve it to a 1.0 or above. That would mean avoiding artillery and aircraft. Carefully selected spawn points!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

wilson is a monster. You should have seen him in DAOC

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

He is a monster! We played CS 1.6 at Bugis Junction a year or two ago. He was racking up kills tremendously fast and bunny hopping with his sniper rifle. It's hilarious!