26 January 2006

Further Adventures on the Battlefield

Last night, I got on the Battlefield 2 Special Forces server and before I know it, I was killed five times in the space of less than ten minutes. It was mainly being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh well. I decided against 'camping' in one spot and hoping to pick people off. Instead, I hid in a little used corridor of a warehouse and waited. Each time, I see enemy troops passing by, I would wait a little before venturing out, following them and finishing them off. This way, I swiftly racked up six kills in a row though I did run out of ammo and had to loot a dead medic which I had just killed.

In the next few maps, I continued using primarily the G3 though the PKM was useful when I came across a number of infantrymen in close combat. I have maintained a ratio of approximately 1:1 last night (more for some games and slightly less for others.) and the previous night. Great fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun mate. Maybe I should start playing too.

Will said...

I can't wait to get online to blast the great chuang!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

IZ, are you into FPS games? Battlefield 2 is best suited for play on a PC rather than a console. There is a variety of reasons for that. It's fast moving, it's competitive and best of all, it's fun. However, it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Waaaaaaa! The Great Emperor Loh wants to execute me!

hujan_batu said...

No worries about blasting the great Chuang -- the Celestial Emperor is magnanimous enough to walk in a straight line for us to shoot at...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Don't worry. I will stand still as the Great Emperor Loh commands.

You can n00btube me...