24 March 2007

New John Foxx and Louis Gordon releases!

There I was, enjoying the new John Foxx and Louis Gordon work, 'From Trash', when I learned of the live album 'Live from a Room as big as a City'. Suddenly, there is a new 2007 release from the duo. 'Sideways'.

Sideways

Disc 1

01. And the World Slides Sideways
02. Underwater
03. X-Ray Vision
04. Car Crash Flashbavk V2
05. In a Silent Way
06. Sailing on Sunshine
07. Use My Voice
08. Neuro Vieo
09. Phone Tap
10. Impossible (Extended Version)
11. A Room as Big as a City


Disc 2

Interview with John Foxx


Louis Gordon who collaborated with John Foxx on a few fabulous albums has apparently released several CDs. These include:

Tell Your Mum I Saved Your Life
Deep Electric Blue
Closed Gone Fishing

The second is sold out for good since the numbers are limited. Pity. I am curious.

No comments: