31 March 2007

State of Progress: Tribal Wars, World 5



My second village which I took from a player who was more powerful in points than I was. He was mad and he launched a furious attack on my main village and his entire offensive force was smashed. I took small losses.

It was a 3000+ point village. I have developed it to a 4000+ point village. And I have been building up on defences.




My first village. Currently for this village, I am increasing troop capacity and also the speed of production of troops. I have also used this village to supply resources to the neighbouring two.



My newly conquered village. I have decided against conquering something large. So, I took a 658-point village which is right next to mine. This way, I can defend it easily and also supply it easily. It is now 795-point. Defence is a priority: Troop building and wall-building.



The environs. The white-dotted village is my main village. The other two yellow-dotted ones are my new villages. It's crowded... The blue-dotted ones are allies while the red-dotted ones are uncertain powers, possibly enemies.

No comments: