14 March 2007

State of Progress: Travian, World 5




My village in Travian, World 5, is heavily built up, however, with the wrong things. Too many crannies for hiding resources. The main reason is that there are very powerful villages that are raiding all the nearby villages and preventing them from progressing. These armies of 50 to 200 men would raid almost daily. One of them raided twice daily and has so far plundered little of worth in the last week or two. (He had managed to plunder some resources due to the fact that I had to plug my Electric Barbarella in.)



I can't get my resources much higher as I refuse to build additional storage space to house them. I can't hide all that resources. In a sense, I am at a impasse.

Right now, I am banding up with a few neighbours and we are consolidating a defence to beat off these raiders. So far, they had eliminated a raider army.

No comments: