17 April 2007

Lost Vision's Visions

A year or so ago, I stumbled upon Lost Vision's blog. He had strong anti-Israeli and anti-Indian government and anti-nationalist views. I wrote a post about it and I recall that AK skirmished with him and left him unflattering comments. Anyway, Lost Vision left me a comment recently and I visited his blog and came across this:

"I began thinking that Gods world is full of discrimination for women. I realized the whole concept of religion and God was against the right of women. Being a Muslim I realized that God is unfair to female gender for example. God allows man to marry 4 wives [oh God you too against females] its against the equality of woman because if male may want 4 wives is it not true that women also be wanting 4 hubbies. I found out that Islam, the religion of peace and equality was discriminating women."

"I my self became victim of assault due to my mustaches which some of the girls did not like. Believe me I felt my self the most impotent and insecure person in the world when I along with my friends were coming back from central library a gang of girls from a sister department who were going toward central library stopped and one of the prettiest girl among them said looking toward me ‘ yar I don’t like his mustaches lets beat him’ yaro I was surprised and then afraid and first time I came to know that I was a coward. I knew if ‘assault’ becomes ‘ battery’ no body would come to help me. I will be labeled as a punk and what not and she will become hero as all girls are considered innocent angels."

"Friends these are only few examples I would like to invite you all to plan and make an NGO especially for the protection of our male rights or get ready to become………."

Lost Vision has a Masters in Diplomacy and Strategic Studies in Punjab University. If you have a comment, you can post here or in Lost Vision's blog entry.

3 comments:

Abu Abdul Samad said...

SIR I requested you to comment on my report and findings on Syed jamal ud dins'
lolzzz
but ye liked MENZ right
[:D]

Abu Abdul Samad said...

firstly sir my blogs name is lost identity not lost vision[:)]

secondly link to punjab university is

www.pu.edu.pk

plz dont confuse indian punjab university with our Punjab University

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Thanks for the clarifications!