12 April 2007

State of Progress: Tribal Wars, World 5



This is how one takes a village without casualties. First, one waits for someone else to clear the village of defences. At the last minute, just when the person has taken the village, swoop in and take it with one blow. This is known as 'sniping' in this game, the same term used in eSnipe and 'sniping' in eBay where one makes a last second bid to secure an item. The player cannot counterattack as he has just used his noble to conquer that village.

Earlier, I had raided over 200,000 units of resources in one day from this village alone.






I gained over 6600 points. Suddenly, I am ranked third in the tribe.


The hot-headed Turkish player immediately launched six attacks on various of my villages. From the looks of it, they are scouting attacks based on the attack timings. They can be cavalry though.

I know he hasn't got a noble and he cannot take any village of mine. The last time a hot-headed Turkish player counterattacked me, he smashed himself on my defences.

Oh well, I will know the outcome of his six attacks in two and a half hours.

It will be interesting.

No comments: