09 April 2007

Saturday

What a busy day Saturday proved to be. I was just sipping an ice coffee item and reading Sir Charles Oman's 'A History of the Art of War in the Middle Ages Volume 1' at NYDC at the Heeren when Wei Yi and his friend dropped by. We chatted for a bit.

Later, I was looking at stuff at Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City when Brian called. Suddenly, we were playing 'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War' at the LAN gaming place on the 9th floor of Orchard Cineleisure. Now, Brian had awakened my interest in that game which I had played a bit but was not too impressed originally. Heh.

Wow, that did bring back memories of those years when Wilson, Brian and Willie came back to Singapore and we would visit LAN cafes. And I recalled that Wei Yi and Augustine joined us once then, that was, before they got married and acquired a family.

No comments: