14 April 2007

State of Progress: Tribal Wars, World 3

I have decided to stop playing a few online games. I dropped Travian, World 1 previously. I am dropping Tribal Wars, World 3.

My tribesmate Allyn has been very helpful, once providing support when my entire army was destroyed.

I have spent way too much time on these online games. It didn't take much deliberation but I am dropping Tribal Wars, World 3. I am dropping Travian, World 5 too.

My final state before I hand my account over to Allyn.



My latest village. It's still a small one.



The first village I conquered in Tribal Wars. I had built it up quite a bit.


My original village. The 10,000 point village.


My global ranking.



My continent ranking. To my friends on World 3, farewell and take care!

2 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Allyn, you are the account sitter, you have full control.

Anonymous said...

yes i know but i don't have to much to can build to all acount :( because i play in w1,w2,w3 and w6 ;)