14 April 2007

State of Progress: Travian, World 5

After very little deliberation last night, I have decided to quit playing Travian. I have told John and AK about it but I have yet to tell Yen Lyn, Augustine, Willie and Chester.



Initially, I was distracted by Eli Baskin who wanted to play in World 1 and I did play in World 1. I was then attacked daily for about a fortnight or more by a player named Bones with 100-200 troops. I managed to build enough crannies to stop him from plundering. At the same time, it was a massive setback because I could not devote my resources to building.




Eventually, over a period of three weeks, my neighbours and I managed to build up an army with a shared defence and we beat Bones. Since then, he hasn't attacked. And I managed to build up my village.

Augustine, John and Willie were meanwhile raiding and plundering with huge armies. They had also second cities and more.



My final position in this little of the world. This is the end. That's all folks.


No comments: