01 October 2005

Bengs verus Batman





Bengs Versus Batman
Okay, I have ideas for a series of cartoons now. They are inspired by the zany Merv Kwok and most perverse Redmeat. Of course, my cartoon is nothing like those two. Haha. The original ideas were quite vicious and dry, and they invariably were attacks on ideals, public figures and so forth. Anyhow, given the situation here, I have decided not to proceed with those. Heheh. So, a funnier and gentler cartoon eventually emerged. Okay, I have a few more ideas but I may or may not proceed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I thought that was really funny! Well done!

Merv Kwok said...

well done on the artwork man! 1 bit of critical comment tho, words were a bit hard to read hehe

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Thanks Will. It could be funnier I think. Heheheh.

Merv, yes, you're right about the wording. I had problems scaling the size of the image when it was done. 600 pixels width? I have to give greater thought. Man, it is much harder than I thought. Mainly it is the scripting. And the energy in developing the last two panels. I got bored by then. Phew... It's a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

Hahaa...that was really funny.

Augustine

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Thanks Augustine. Feel free to distribute. Heheh. Hey Augustine, sorry I couldn't make your place on Saturday. I wanted to sleep in the afternoon and I didn't want to travel as you know.

Merv, it is so hard to write a humourous piece, let alone daily or weekly! I guess that's how Garfield degenerated into what it is today.