22 September 2006

'Get the Message: The Best of Electronic'

1. Forbidden City
2. Getting Away With It
3. Get The Message
4. Feel Every Beat
5. Disappointed
6. Vivid
7. Second Nature
8. All That I Need
9. Prodigal Son
10. For You
11. Imitation Of Life
12. Out Of My League
13. Like No Other
14. Twisted Tenderness
15. Late At Night

Woo! A nice collected compilation of Electronic singles as well as a few fantastic B-sides 'Imitation of Life' with Karl Bartos, formerly of Kraftwerk. This one is NOT to be missed if one hasn't already got all the Electronic albums and singles. Fantastic tracks such as 'Disappointed', 'Imitation of Life' were not found on any album previously. Due to be released next week.

'Inside my imagination
There is an imitation of life
You captured me for an instant
Still in your camera, emptied of light'


'Imitaton of Life' Electronic

2 comments:

V said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to get this one.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

A friend has commented that the rare Sumner-Marr-Bartos track 'Imitation of Life' should have been released as a single in its own right. I am inclined to agree with him.

I am glad to see its inclusion here.