05 March 2007

State of Progress: Tribal Wars, World 3


Hmm... Too much resources. And I need to spend them. I have ran out of available space for a bigger army. The solution? Use my army to smash someone nearby. Then, re-build a new army with my resources.
Thus, my army went forth. A poor 15-year old Slovenian kid's village happened to be in the way. He had 505 spearmen and 1239 swordsmen protected by a level 2 wall. My army invaded and his entire force was wiped out.
Later, he sent a mail asking why I attacked him. I guess some people play an online game with a theme of territorial conquest and not expect to be attacked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should tell the 15-year old boy that you like him. Very much. In a boy kind of way. Go on. Tell him. AK. Silver.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Urm, stop projecting, Silver. Everyone knows that you fondle young boys.