27 May 2006

Conversations at NYDC

I had a great time last night chatting with Colin, June and Siu Hean at NYDC at the Heeren. Insults were hurled (June was told that she can't be seen when we all keep our chins up), compliments were paid (Siu Hean was complimented on his well-preserved state and his certainty in attaining the world number one spot in Scrabble), the state of the nation was commented upon (ie we need gas ovens!), and more zany and silly topics...

All in all, a great night for conversation.

I bought Pet Shop Boys' 'Fundamentalism'* at HMV and Kelvin has told me that the people in his office loved it.

*Fundamental - S$18.95
Fundamentalism - S$20.95
US$1.00 = S$1.7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my toy pet carrier site.
Have a great week!