13 May 2007

Venus Drive Carpark

At 5:30 pm, we finally emerged from the rainforest.


We took out our carefully wrapped rubbish and deposited them in the bins nearby.


We packed up and walked out. Kelvin and I grabbed a taxi to Novena Square. He took a train to Jurong Point and had a pizza before falling asleep at home. Tony slept for the next twelve hours when he reached home. I went to have my mother's birthday dinner with at the Li Bai restaurant before going home. I subsequently slept for eleven hours.

All in all, this had been an extremely satisfying journey. We had started at 9:30 am and had stopped at 5:30 pm. We had been prepared. We had made plans and also a cut-off time. We had ensured that everyone in this trip were reliable, thinking people. No girly men, no whiners, no egotistical idiots. I have a few friends who I would term as girly men or neurotic or whatever. These would be liabilities if they should had come along. A great trip with great company and great people. I hope to do this again one day.

We have a more ambitious one in future which was originally dreamt up by Tony and Jon. This would be discussed later.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: