30 May 2007

Wanted List

These are the CDs that I may looking to acquire in the near future:

Front Line Assembly - Fallout
Client - Heartland
Assemblage 23 - Meta
VNV Nation - Judgement
Red Flag - Born Again
God Module - Let's go dark
Edge of Dawn - Enjoy the fall
Funker Vogt - Aviator
Clan of Xymox - Heroes
Information Society - Oscillator
John Foxx - Sideways
John Foxx - Cathedral Oceans II
Louis Gordon - Goodbye Walnut Road
Louis Gordon - Tell your mom I saved your Life
Louis Gordon - Closed gone fishing

I have got some on pre-order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many CDs do you have in your collection so far?

d;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's more sad; your poor taste in music or you blogging about your poor taste in music. - Silverune.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Coming from a dude who listens to Dave Matthews, I am speechless...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Anonymous, I did an accounting some years ago and there were a few thousand. I haven't counted lately.

Mind you, a large sizeable percentage are CD singles.

Most of what I got are quite focused. Electronic music mainly. Synthpop, ebm, industrial, etc.