17 February 2007

His Majesty Loh the Great makes a Royal Appearance

His Majesty appeared on MSN Messenger just now:

Emperor Loh says:
oh mighty chuang...

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Yes, your Highness?

Emperor Loh says:
I have converted to MN by your command..

Emperor Loh says:
MSN that is...

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Can I get up now? I have been kowtowing non-stop for the last few hours when I saw that I missed your summons.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
I was afraid that you will execute me.

Emperor Loh says:
hahah! Are you still playing on S7?

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
Yes I am!

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
I got attacked many times.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
However, I built my cranny up to level 10 and constructed a second one.

Chuang Shyue Chou says:
And a third one.

Emperor Loh says:
want some resources? Its the only way I can think of 2 offer u some sacrifices and resources...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Why aren't you this polite to me? EH? HAH? Emperor Loh commands it! Well, I know he would. I'm sure he would.

- AK. SILVER

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

But you are not royalty, you're just pond scum. Emperor Loh is the King of Kings. Big difference.