17 February 2007

Travian, World 5


My village in Travian, World 5. Why have I named it Laksa, an awful local dish when I think Laksa is like diarrhoea? Well, there is a moderate player a few screens away that has a village by the same name. So, I hope to confuse matters when it comes to attacks. Let attackers who want to target me pick on him instead!

Yes, there is a bunch of players from Penang near by who name their villages after food names.

I have built 3 crannies. One at level 10 which can hold 1000 units of resource of each type, two at level 3.

I had thoughts of pursuing a pacifist policy, pure building and no conquest. However, I am not decided. I am a barracks.

I am thinking of a palace later.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Will said...

how many online games are you playing at the moment?