02 February 2007

Tribal Wars




I have also started playing Tribal Wars a few days back. While the graphics and theme are less compelling than Travian, the game moves along at a much faster pace. I have managed to build a market, barracks, a village wall and some swordsmen and spearmen.

I have also managed some trades.



I did a check on the map today and found that suddenly, someone has founded a village right next to mine. And that village is part of a tribe. This is ominous.

I'm in World 3, Continent 84. Do join me.

I heard that Chester the Nose recommended this to Colin some time ago. Meanwhile AK (Silver) just joined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah. Travian's graphics are more cartoony! Like your miserable life of a black comedy.

Silver

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Is that why you switch to the nongraphical classical mode on Tribal because it is so good? wooo hooo!