14 September 2005

Kill Every One, Extraordinary Ways

Australia's Novakill has released a terrific ebm album, 'Kill Everyone'. Harsh, uncompromising and absolutely evil. Not to be missed. Recommended.

Meanwhile, Rhys Fulber, formerly of Front Line Assembly and Delerium, has released his second Conjure One album, ''Extraordinary Ways'. Wonderful album but without the ethnic stylings of the first.



I have shelved Goldfrapp's 'Supernature'. It was a good listen for a while but it gets tired easily. Forgetable.

Other news

On the drawing front, I have just completed a sketch of a Second World War Japanese infantryman armed with a Type 100 sub-machine gun (SMG).

I have also done a coloured piece using Painter 8.0 of an ink sketch of a forest path which I posted a few days back. That was a first.

It would also appear that three of my submissions for ideas is at the Battle Angel Alita website. Nothing elaborate. Just something for the writer and artist. I hope he employs my contributions in the next volume. Anyway, that is just wishful thinking.

Meanwhile, I am typing something up on the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-05 and the Sino-Japanese War of 1894-95. I will be also typing something on the campaigns of Marlborough.

There will be more blog entries on books and military affairs soon. Of course, there will be one new drawing daily.

2 comments:

BBBBBBB said...

I LIKE CONJURE ONE ALOT!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

If you love Conjure One, have you heard Delerium? They are very similar.

http://www.delerium.com

(Yes, they are on the same website, Conjure One and Delerium).

As you probably know, Conjure One and Delerium are people from Front Line Assembly, an industrial band playing harsh, discordant sampled dirge of a dark future.

And for Delerium, if you haven't heard, try 'Karma', 'Semantic Spaces', 'Poem', 'Odyssey' and 'Chimera'.